About Process Construction
At Process Construction we feel that we have molded ourselves into the ideal mechanical contractor, beginning with a long history in the mechanical service & construction industry. We are dedicated to doing business with integrity and operate based on strong values and principles that define our company and the work that we do.
- What we do: We strive to be the best in numerous services. We are strictly commercial and industrial and specialize in the installation of process piping, piping fabrication, HVAC & refrigeration service, and plumbing service. Please see our Services page for more information.
- Where we work: Our field services (Piping Installation, HVAC / Refrigeration and Plumbing Service) keep a strong focus on our local customers with capabilities to supervise work outside of the Cincinnati area, while our fabrication shop can complete work and ship it to anywhere in the world.
- Our Work Force: Process Construction typically employs pipe fitters, welders, plumbers, and HVAC & refrigeration service technicians. Our highly trained staff always looks out for the best interests for our customers, and strive to find the best solutions for their needs. We have full time field supervisors with a long history at Process Construction. You can be confident that they will exceed your expectations on your next project.
- Safety: Here at PCI we strongly value safety as evident by our top notch safety program and average EMR of 0.52 over the past 10 years. We have a full time safety and environmental health manager who conducts various safety inspections and training. Please see our safety page for more information.
- Our Facility: At 35,000 square feet and 3 acres of useable yard area, we can accommodate a wide range of projects. Our building contains 7 overhead cranes, an auto pipe line saw, numerous positioners and tank rollers, orbital machines and much more. See our Pipe Fabrication page for full information on our shop.