THE MECHANICAL SERVICE AND CONSTRUCTION EXPERTS
Welcome to Process Construction where we strive to be the ideal mechanical contractor specializing in industrial piping installation & fabrication, HVAC & refrigeration service work and service plumbing. We have global expertise and capabilities but keep a strong focus on local customer interests. Our exceptional safety record and highly skilled and knowledgeable staff of pipefitters, welders, plumbers, and HVAC technicians position us as a leader in the industry. We are a well-established and experienced company with a long history dating back 110 years. We continue to strive for excellence in an ever changing industry. Please explore our website to learn more about us and our capabilities and feel free to contact us at any time.
Here for all of your Mechanical Contracting Needs
Questions? Call us at 513-251-2211
Process Construction News
Completion of Safran Landing Systems Job
PCI kicked off 2020 by putting the final touches on a multi-year plant expansion at Safran Landing Systems in Walton, KY. One of PCI's largest project, the job totaled:
- 175,000 man hours of pipefitting, HVAC and plumbing work
- Installation of over 80,000 feet of pipe
- Installation of over 1.5 million pounds of pipe, valves and fittings
The job completed on time, on budget and with no start up issues. PCI oversaw sitewide safety on the project which included multiple OSHA inspections with no citations. The projects almost doubled the size of the plant.
Read More »
- "U" stamp to manufacture and assemble unfired pressure vessels
- "R" stamp to perform alterations and repairs to power boilers and pressure vessels
- "PP" stamp to fabricate and assemble pressure piping
- We have weld procedures for the following materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Chrome Moly P-11/P-22/P-91, Nickel 200/201, Monel 400 & R-405, Hastelloy (all alloys), Nicofer 6025HT, CyTemp CY-40, VDM 59, SM2060Mo, AllCorr, CRHC2000, CRM21, SM2050, SM2550, Inconel (all alloys), Carpenter 20, 20Mo6, HR120, SM2035, Haynes Alloy 20, AL6X, AL6XN, JS700, Incoloy (all alloys), VDM 1925, 25-6Mo
- We are also certified to build, repair, and alter pressure vessels and repair and alter boilers per ASME Section VIII, and NBIC pressure vessel codes and fabricate and install pressure piping per ASME B31.1 and B31.3 piping codes.
To find out more about our welding and fabrication capabilities click here.