THE MECHANICAL SERVICE AND CONSTRUCTION EXPERTS
Welcome to Process Construction where we strive to be the ideal mechanical contractor specializing in industrial piping installation & fabrication, HVAC service work and service plumbing. We have global expertise and capabilities but keep a strong focus on local customer interests. Our exceptional safety record and highly skilled and knowledgeable staff of pipefitters, welders, plumbers, and HVAC technicians position us as a leader in the industry. We are a well-established and experienced company with a long history dating back more than 120 years. We continue to strive for excellence in an ever changing industry. Please explore our website to learn more about us and our capabilities and feel free to contact us at any time.
Here for all of your Mechanical Contracting Needs
Questions? Call us at 513-251-2211
Process Construction News
PCI Services commitment to a safe and healthy workplace
We understand our client's business operations must continue; maintenance, service, and projects, must carry on and PCI is committed to working together to safely make that happen. We've been fortunate to enjoy strong relationships with our customers over the years. That has never seemed more important than now as we are all in this together to overcome the economic and health crisis that we face today.
How PCI Services can help stop the spread of COVID-19 in workplaces
The CDC is recommending businesses take steps to keep your workplace as clean and virus-free as possible. PCI Services is installing MERV 13 rated filters suggested by the CDC to help improve air quality control. We are also increasing the minimum outdoor air ventilation to help increase air exchange in office spaces.
Our goal, as always, remains to work as a team with our customers to provide services to keep your business functioning at a high level. Despite the challenges we face during these difficult times, we believe that together we can continue to do so. Continued thoughts and prayers for all.
- "U" stamp to manufacture and assemble unfired pressure vessels
- "R" stamp to perform alterations and repairs to power boilers and pressure vessels
- "PP" stamp to fabricate and assemble pressure piping
- We have weld procedures for the following materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Chrome Moly P-11/P-22/P-91, Nickel 200/201, Monel 400 & R-405, Hastelloy (all alloys), Nicofer 6025HT, CyTemp CY-40, VDM 59, SM2060Mo, AllCorr, CRHC2000, CRM21, SM2050, SM2550, Inconel (all alloys), Carpenter 20, 20Mo6, HR120, SM2035, Haynes Alloy 20, AL6X, AL6XN, JS700, Incoloy (all alloys), VDM 1925, 25-6Mo
- We are also certified to build, repair, and alter pressure vessels and repair and alter boilers per ASME Section VIII, and NBIC pressure vessel codes and fabricate and install pressure piping per ASME B31.1 and B31.3 piping codes.
To find out more about our welding and fabrication capabilities click here.